Click Here to Get One for Yourself

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tour de Cure

next month Mike and I will be riding in the Tour De Cure ride in honor of our neice Sarah.
Here is the link to the page describing our story. (and Mike's page)

Juvenile Diabetes affects so many young lives. We want to see a cure, not just a means of managing this disease. If you can help us with a pledge, large or small, it would be appreciated. If you aren't able to help, please donate your time, write a letter to support funding, say a prayer, or whetever you can find within you to help JDRF.

1 comment:

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

I'm planning on doing one of these here too. Mostly in honor of my friend Courtney (ridetoremedy.com). I know I haven't commented much recently, but I am reading. You guys are doing great on your training! Keep it up!


View My Stats

Calculate your Calories