Click Here to Get One for Yourself

Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Tattoo Dilemma

So Mike and I are contemplating getting a pair of matching tattoos. I saw one on Runners World Online that I really liked, but I hate to be a copy cat so we've been looking for others that would be tasteful yet meaningful. Here are some pictures - I posted a poll from PollDaddy.com just in case you feel like putting in your two cents on the matter. Some are actual tats and others are pictures of symbols I found online after some research.




Buddhist Endless Love Symbol : This is the one I saw on RWOL. Love the tattoo, but feels kind of unoriginal on my part.



Celtic Shield Knot: I like this one because it looks like 4 connected hearts, which to me represents not just Mike and I, but the boys too.


Celtic Marriage Blessing: Not sure why, but I like this one
Welsh Wedding Knot: Saw this on a website, I like it but I would probably choose to do it with shading and not the color.
Celtic Wedding Knot: I like this one too. Simple yet symbolic.

Vote for which one you think suits me better by clicking here or clicking the poll in the right hand column.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I placed my vote in the tattoo dilemna. See if you can guess my suggestion! My real vote is no tattoo. Mamacita

Pat said...

I don't know why, but that first picture caught my eye. Then, I saw the tattoo. ;)

I'd go with the one that mike likes.

Pat

Anonymous said...

I like the first tattoo. It's kind of like the heart-a-gram from Bam Margera. It looks cool.

Lucas


View My Stats

Calculate your Calories