Click Here to Get One for Yourself

Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Tattoo Dilemma

So Mike and I are contemplating getting a pair of matching tattoos. I saw one on Runners World Online that I really liked, but I hate to be a copy cat so we've been looking for others that would be tasteful yet meaningful. Here are some pictures - I posted a poll from PollDaddy.com just in case you feel like putting in your two cents on the matter. Some are actual tats and others are pictures of symbols I found online after some research.




Buddhist Endless Love Symbol : This is the one I saw on RWOL. Love the tattoo, but feels kind of unoriginal on my part.



Celtic Shield Knot: I like this one because it looks like 4 connected hearts, which to me represents not just Mike and I, but the boys too.


Celtic Marriage Blessing: Not sure why, but I like this one
Welsh Wedding Knot: Saw this on a website, I like it but I would probably choose to do it with shading and not the color.
Celtic Wedding Knot: I like this one too. Simple yet symbolic.

Vote for which one you think suits me better by clicking here or clicking the poll in the right hand column.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I placed my vote in the tattoo dilemna. See if you can guess my suggestion! My real vote is no tattoo. Mamacita

Tim said...

There are these great new shorts available for the iPod user that enjoys an active lifestyle. The shorts have a pocket to hold your iPod and a system to contain the earphone cord. No more annoying cord in your face and catching on everything! You're free to safely and conveniently live your active lifestyle while listening to your music. Other iPod clothing and accessories available as well.

Digital Audio Wear

Check it out!

Pat said...

I don't know why, but that first picture caught my eye. Then, I saw the tattoo. ;)

I'd go with the one that mike likes.

Pat

Anonymous said...

I like the first tattoo. It's kind of like the heart-a-gram from Bam Margera. It looks cool.

Lucas


View My Stats

Calculate your Calories