Click Here to Get One for Yourself

Sunday, February 18, 2007

One more weekend closer to the Crazylegs

Well another weekend down, and lots of hours in on the Blackburn. Yesterday I rode an hour and 20 and I did another 30 tonight. I had big plans to do an indoor duathlon this weekend but lost all motivation and concentrated on getting some homework done instead.



I also had a few adventures into veggie land in the past few days. I am going to give two thumbs up to spinach ravioli and a OK rating to baked butternut squash. The squash is pretty blah with just salt and pepper - anyone have a good low-cal recipe to share??



We decided today to join the Y for a few more options in exercises. Plannign to do a spin class tomorrow and I would like to fine tune my swim strokes before the tri season starts. Plus, the treadmill and trainer are starting to wear a little thin - how often can you really move on them without feeling like a hamster on a wheel?



Best of all, we picked up our new mountain bikes today. Here's mine:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered using Butter-Buds as a replacement for butter? 5 Calories and 5 %sodium


View My Stats

Calculate your Calories