I have been tagged by Cindy, so here goes:
So here are 5 unusual or interesting things you may not know about me:
1) I hate getting flowers. It took me years to get Mike to stop sending them to me. They are expensive and they don't last long at all. I never remember to water them, never remember to throw them out til they stink. Now, that's not to say I don't enjoy cuttings from someones garden, that is a little different.
2) I am obsessed with shoes. I love to buy them and I love to covet them on other people. One of the first things I look at when I see people are their feet to see what shoes they have on. One of my favorite pairs EVER was a pair of neon blue calfskin ankle boots I bought on the Loop in Chicago in high school. They laced up and kind of looked like elf shoes. I have no idea what happened to them, but if they were still around I would wear them every day. I actually think the shoe fetish comes from being so heavy for so long - the shoe department is the one place where I could talk shopping with everyone, I didn't have to go to a special fat girl section of the store.
3) If you tell me I can't do something, I will do it simply to prove you wrong. I am just that stubborn. And I will do it all pissed off with a chip on my shoulder.
4) I am horribly messy, even though I try really hard to keep my things cleaned up. I keep everything because "I might need that later" and it piles up everywhere. My fear is that someday, I will be the little old lady whose house is just packed with collections of CRAP I can't part with, with only little narrow paths so I can get to my bed and the bathroom.........
5) I have a lot of fun reading blogs and following what people are doing with them. I think it is just a little weird and awkward to meet these people in person. It just seems totally creepy to go up to someone and say "Hello there internet friend, I'm J-Wim..." . It' feels a little like Peter Parker introducing himself as Spiderman, which would never happen - the superhero persona is supposed to be kept a secret..... Plus, I am often just at a loss for small talk, so these meetings are sometimes really really awkward.
Now for the forward tags: How about......... Michele, Tracy, Renae, Brigitte, Regina. Let's hear it ladies.
big Sale Cincin Mutiara Bola – CC 003
12 hours ago