Click Here to Get One for Yourself

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sharing the Pictures

Here is Mike and I all gigged up for cold weather biking when we stopped by Jeff and Michele's along the way.

This is picture that was on my class reunion web site. I am on the far left. Sitting next to me is my best friend Trisha (who by the way has not called or emailed me in a really long time...... I think she forgot me) and the girl on the right is my friend Tracy. Guessing by the clothes I am ballparking us at about 9th or 10th grade (like 1984-85 ish), but who knows, it was the 80's - I looked like that for a decade......
This is my neice Izzy. Not that I am biased or anything, but she IS the cutest baby ever born I think. She's 3 months old now and lots of fun to play with!

1 comment:

bigmike600 said...

Those pictures are great. I can remember you back then


View My Stats

Calculate your Calories